If you’re looking for a night full of laughs, new encounters, and flowing beverages, then the “original” Koh Tao Pub Crawl is exactly the occasion for you. This journey through the island’s best pubs and clubs takes place every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, (unless one of the days is the day before or after a full moon party) and begins at 7 pm at Choppers bar in Sairee, but getting there early enough will mean an extra free shot. The tour includes Koh Tao’s famous “Queens Cabaret Show”, a spectacle so entertaining and awe-inspiring you’ll be questioning more than just how those women are actually men. The show also allows for you to go up on stage yourself if you’ve got the balls, so to speak, and perform alongside the dancers – it’s properly good fun and will be a great and unique memory to add to the many of your Thailand holiday. You will also attend a pool party with a live DJ, watch a live band, and finish off with an amazing beach party. For all this socially lubricated enjoyment, you will pay a measly 450 THB. The price includes a t-shirt, a free bucket of booze, two free shots, free admission to all pubs/clubs on the crawl, and happy hour prices all night. If you’re looking to get loose and meet people, this jovial pub crawl is the perfect place to do it, and while you may forget some of the evenings, it will almost certainly be a remarkably good time.
Price: 450 THB
Start Time: 19:00 at Choppers Bar
- 1 Free bucket
- 2 Free shots
- “Koh Tao Pub Crawl” t-shirt
- Exclusive ALL NIGHT HAPPY HOUR drink specials in each bar
- Live band playing your favourite tunes
- A special drag/lady-boy performance at Koh Tao’s Queen’s Cabaret Show
- The islands DJ’s and fire shows at the beach party
- Pool party
- Awesome party hosts to help get the shenanigans started
- Discount Card offering exclusive savings on diving, snorkelling, paddle boards, mini-golf, clothing, and food.