You’ll spend two nights of your holiday in Thailand’s capital, Bangkok. An enormous city with much to see and do, your two nights will be filled with whatever you desire. Then to your island getaway, Koh Lipe. This paradise island in the South Andaman Sea is the ultimate escape from the pressures of home and work life. This, one of many islands in the Adand Rawi Archipelago, is aesthetically pleasing in the highest degree, with hypnotizingly beautiful beaches (complete with palm trees and crystal waters), as well as some of the most incredible marine life on the planet.
|ESTIMATE COST WITH FLIGHTS
||ex JNB R20,100 / ex CPT R21,100 / ex KZN R21,100
These prices are only an indication.
Prices may be more or less, depending on current flight prices.
Hotel Options for this Trip
You will stay in an Airport Hotel the first night of your trip, making it convenient for traveling the next morning. Thereafter you have a choice of one hotel per island. Click on the hotel and read more about it, choosing the one which best suits your needs.
Arrive in Bangkok
- Your airport pickup will wait outside the terminal building with your name on a board & transport you to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel
Travel Day - Koh Lipe
- Tou will be transferred to the airport
- You will take a Plane, Bus & Ferry to Koh Lipe
- You will be transferred to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel in Koh Samui
- Click here to view things to do in Koh Lipe
Travel Day - Bangkok
- You will be transferred to the Ferry
- Travel back to Bangkok by Ferry, Bus & Plane. You will be transferred to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel in Bangkok
- Airport Transfer from Hotel to Airport
Complete the form below to enquire about this trip. We will then get back to you with an official quote.