Go from living the high life in Phuket to cosmopolitan luxury in Koh Samui, and the island paradise in Koh Tao. This trip will take you on an amazing holiday with tonnes of variety and every opportunity you will ever need to make lifelong Thailand memories. Phuket and Koh Samui are the most popular tourist locations in all of Thailand and boast the country’s most amazing restaurants, Buddhist temples, markets, shopping, mountains, and jungles. Koh Tao, which is your longest stay at 6 days compared to the 4 each in Phuket and Koh Samui, is a tropical getaway, perfect for unwinding and soaking up the sun. Koh Tao is also known as the “Turtle Island” because of its shape from above, and has some of the most magnificent marine life anywhere in the world, so pop on some snorkelling gear and prepare to have your mind blown.
|ESTIMATE COST WITH FLIGHTS
||ex JNB R38,500 / ex CPT R39,500 / ex KZN R39,500
These prices are only an indication.
Prices may be more or less, depending on current flight prices.
Hotel Options for this Trip
You have a choice of one hotel per island. Click on the hotel and read more about it, choosing the one which best suits your needs.
Arrive in Phuket
- Your airport pickup will wait outside the terminal building with your name on a board & transport you to your Hotel
- Check-in at your hotel in Phuket
Travel Day - Koh Samui
- You will be transferred from your Hotel to the Airport and take a Plane to Koh Samui
- Airport transfer to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel in Koh Samui
- Click here to view things to do in Koh Samui
Travel Day - Koh Tao
- You will be transferred from your Hotel to the pier and get onto a Ferry to Koh Tao
- You will be transferred to your Hotel
- Check-in at Hotel in Koh Tao
- Click here to view things to do in Koh tao
Travel Day - Phuket
- You will be transferred from your Hotel to the pier
- Travel back to Koh Samui by Ferry
- You will be transferred to the Airport
- Fly back to Phuket Airport
Complete the form below to enquire about this trip. We will then get back to you with an official quote.