You will spend ten unforgettable days of your holiday in Thailand’s southernmost island of Koh Lipe. This jewel in the Andaman Sea is tranquil and has immense opportunity to explore just off-shore with reefs and wrecks abound. This holiday will see you shed your worries and melt into the cool island atmosphere. This trip starts and ends in Bangkok.
|ESTIMATE COST WITH FLIGHTS
||ex JNB R30,600 / ex CPT R31,600 / ex KZN R31,600
These prices are only an indication.
Prices may be more or less, depending on current flight prices.
Hotel Options for this Trip
You will stay in an Airport Hotel the first night of your trip, making it convenient for traveling the next morning. Thereafter You have a choice of one hotel per island. Click on the hotel and read more about it, choosing the one which best suits your needs.
Arrive in Bangkok
- Your airport pickup will wait outside the terminal building with your name on a board & transport you to your Hotel
- Check-in at your hotel in Bangkok
Travel Day - Koh Lipe
- You will be transferred from the Hotel to the Airport
- You will take a Plane, Bus & Ferry to Koh Lipe
- You will be transferred to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel in Koh Lipe
- Click here to view things to do in Koh Lipe
Travel Day - Bangkok
- You will be transferred from your Hotel to the Ferry
- Travel back to Bangkok by Ferry, Bus & Plane. You will be transferred to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel in Bangkok
- Airport Transfer from Hotel to Airport
Complete the form below to enquire about this trip. We will then get back to you with an official quote.