Stop for two nights of luxury accommodation and bustling city living in Bangkok before you move on the festivities and beauty of Koh Samui. The second largest island in Thailand, Koh Samui offers some of the best resorts, restaurants, and nightlife in the entire country. By day, explore the jungle mountains, shop, or relax on one of the island’s prestige beaches.
|ESTIMATE COST WITH FLIGHTS
||ex JNB R19,100 / ex CPT R20,100 / ex KZN R20,100
These prices are only an indication.
Prices may be more or less, depending on current flight prices.
Hotel Options for this Trip
You will stay in an Airport Hotel the first night of your trip, making it convenient for traveling the next morning . Thereafter you have a choice of one hotel per island. Click on the hotel and read more about it, choosing the one which best suits your needs.
Arrive in Bangkok
- Your airport pickup will wait outside the terminal building with your name on a board & transport you to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel
Travel Day - Koh Samui
- You will be transferred to the airport
- You will take a Plane & Bus & Ferry to Koh Samui
- You will be transferred to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel in Koh Samui
- Click here to view things to do in Koh Samui
Travel Day - Bangkok
- You will be transferred from the Hotel to the pier
- Travel back to Bangkok by Ferry & Bus & Plane. You will be transferred to your Hotel
- Check-in at your Hotel in Bangkok
- Airport Transfer from Hotel to Airport
Complete the form below to enquire about this trip. We will then get back to you with an official quote.